Monday, November 10, 2014

Happy Birthday to Betty!!!!

WOW!!! It has been a VERY long time since I blogged anything, but because it is Betty's birthday (and I love her), I am posting the card I made just for her. 
This image was made for her especially for her BIG Birthday!!! I won't tell anyone how old she is (whispers 40). Ahhhhh.......to be that young again. Lol. I would never want to go back to 16 or anything like that but 40 would be very doable. Time machine anyone? Hahaha
Anyway, back to task at hand, this is a blog hop so I hope you got here from Kerrie's Blog. If not you can go to the beginning so you don't miss a thing. You would be at Corinne's Blog if you want to start at the beginning. 

Here is my card:
(Hope you like it Betty....watch for it in the mail!!)


Now that you have seen my card, Hop on over to Holly's Blog to see what she has created!!

5 comments:

Betty Boo! said...

Awww she's so precious! Wonderful card and wonderful ladies! You girls are all amazing!

Joey said...

Sharon this is fabulous, I love your colouring on her. Jo x

It'sMe said...

Great card and another great spider.♥

Emily Shroom said...

So great to see you crafting again Sharon, beautiful card, hope to see more from you again soon!

wlbillings said...

Great card. Love the colors!